Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need Help! Question about the relic Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1939

Article about: Hi everyone, this is tim from usa, new to the forum. Big fan of this field and just started my collection for 3 months. Question about this relic EK1. I saw it on a relic site and want to kn

?

Quote by manclino View Post
    On the Polish military forum, the subject of these crosses has been discussed many times. Of course, ratings vary. There is a version that the crosses were manufactured by Walter & Henlein for another recipient, but for some reason they were not delivered as a result of the end of hostilities and therefore buried. But these are just hypotheses with which you can agree or disagree.
    The cross is relatively easy to recognize due to the characteristic technological hole located near the stabilizing tab (in the version with a screw). There was also a version with a pin. Below are two versions in better condition. It is worth paying attention to the internal angles of the frame because they are in the # version and this one is known for second-class crosses from this manufacturer.
    Robert
    Thanks for very detailed info of these specific tyle of EK1, and also the pictures!!! I now notice the # shape in the angle, i would look into it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! Question about the relic Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1939
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2