Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte

Article about: Hi All, Assuming most of you won't get bored by Iron Crosses, I would like to show this recent one: an unmarked (so I guess early) Wiedmann EK 2 complete with a nice Wiedmann package. I didn

Default New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte

Hi All,

Assuming most of you won't get bored by Iron Crosses, I would like to show this recent one: an unmarked (so I guess early) Wiedmann EK 2 complete with a nice Wiedmann package. I didn't have a Wiedmann package, so that was the important part of the deal, but now owning a marked and unmarked Wiedmann feels very satisfying. My first thought was selling the cross and keeping the envelope, but my second thought was keeping both the crosses and the envelope and starting the hunt for another package. Two sets sound better than one, right?

Hope you like it!

Best regards, and enjoy your weekend!

Martin

PS: The pics seem to be a little blurry, sorry for that. I guess the 10% Gulpener Gladiator kicks in!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte   New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte  

New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte   New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte  

New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte   New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition for the Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Ryker Cases: Unmarked Wiedmann with Tüte
    P
    Many

?

Very nice! Regards, Peeloo

Correct. Cross of E. Ferdinand Wiedmann (PKZ 19) with a full core.
    Robert