Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritter Kreuz!

Article about: Hello all, I have been looking for a nice RK for a while now. I just found this S&L type A cross. I know S&Ls are heavily reproduced because of the survival of the dies. So do you gu

G43
    ?

Default Ritter Kreuz!

Hello all,

I have been looking for a nice RK for a while now. I just found this S&L type A cross. I know S&Ls are heavily reproduced because of the survival of the dies. So do you guys think this cross, ribbon and case are genuine WWII pieces? Thanks
    Ritter Kreuz!Ritter Kreuz!Ritter Kreuz!
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-06-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritter Kreuz!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Knight's Cross!

The pictures are not very good but one thing with a medal this rare is proceed with the upmost caution for as you said these are heavily faked

G43
    ?

Unfortunately I do not know enough about s&ls to determine if this is original.

I Like it. This is an Excellent and original S&L. It checks All of the boxes and has None of the red flags. All of the die flaws that Should be are there and I can see no questionable bits to this one. The Seller is an Extremely knowledgeable and trustable Seller and is one of this site's Sponsors. If you are looking for a Real Ritter that has actually been Issued and Worn, This is one to not miss. The Case, also, looks to be 100% good and is a nice to see addition. If you do not pick it up, I doubt that it will be available for long.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hope your able to get this Jem, I know very little about this medal but it is hardly seen

G43
    ?

Thanks for the comments. I will look into this further.

?

Well G43,lets hope you get it if you have the money!!. Looks nice I can't pass any info on the cross as I don't know enough on theses awards! But best of British luck if you do choose yo buy!!! Cheers Terry.

I would stay away from a RK sold online... It takes a lot of examining in order to find if it is genuine! I think there is one being offered in the classifieds section in our Forum by all1knew... This one is for sure original!

?

A nice S and L !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Good luck Gel

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast