Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz

Article about: Hello gents I was wondering if you can tell me a little about this award...As in !! is it real, & how much would the real deal would go for?? Thanks for your time Terry.

?

Default Ritterkreuz

Hello gents I was wondering if you can tell me a little about this award...As in !! is it real, & how much would the real deal would go for?? Thanks for your time Terry.RitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuzRitterkreuz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ritter kreuz

It is trying to be an S&L cross, but it is not. It is a fake.

Wolfgang

A good RK can go for 12 grand all day long. That would be for a minty one. Perhaps higher depending on the seller. Worn ones can go for a tad less. Either way 10 grand across the board.

?

Thanks guy...for the comments!!.How do you know it is a fake??. Can you explain a little more.. Cheers Terry.

Terry, none of the features of this cross match those of any of the accepted original crosses.
    Wolfgang

?

Cheers Wolgang, Only been collecting for a year.. I still need to buy some books for research & have access to them..So thank you for your time... PS I can't afford 1 yet in life but you never know in the future.. Cheers Terry.

Terry, if you are thinking about buying an RK tread VERY carefully mate.

You will need many expert opinions

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Roger that Nick I won't be buying 1 for a while!!!.. If I do I will want to see it in the flesh, & like you say with somebody who has more knowledge than me "which isn't hard lol".. Cheers Terry.

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz

I agree this is not an original award. Anyone wishing to obtain a high end award such as this for their collection really needs to put in some study time if they're going to lay down a vast sum of money on a Ritterkreuz.
    Because these awards carry such value to the collecting community, they get faked arguably more than most other pieces. Impulse buys on these are not encouraged and very often end in tears!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz

I hear you loud & clear Adrian I was just wondering really... Maybe when I semi retire in 2 years I can spend more time studying..these sort of awards.. I have learnt a lot over the last year really..& I think the Missus is getting fed up with me speaking & e-mailing German lol... But thanks again Guys . Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast