Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - Opinions

Article about: Hoping to get some opinions of an item so rare and so faked. Much appreciated.

Question Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - Opinions

Hoping to get some opinions of an item so rare and so faked. Much appreciated.
    Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - OpinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - Opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - Opinions
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I do not study EK/KC's but the Oakleaves to not appear anywhere near the quality and detail that I would expect to see.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting to find out if this is good or not.
    I agree with Michael.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

Sorry but this cross is condemned by the L/26 marking ( K&Q ) never marked their crosses with anything but 800 , plus wrong suspension ring , no die flaws that I can see and so on . I also agree with Michael on the oaks . Hope this helps .
    Raz

Quote by raz View Post
    Sorry but this cross is condemned by the L/26 marking ( K&Q ) never marked their crosses with anything but 800.
    Raz
    L/26 and 800 its ok. The quality od the oak ans swords mmmm no no. I cant see the brilliants

raz
    ?

Not according to Mr. Maerz who wrote the book .

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten - Opinions

Germandaggers has an example of an l26 800 so some author is wrong or every year a new marker variant is "discovered" hahhahahahah.

raz
    ?

I firmly believe we are all here to share and learn about our hobby . I want to learn that is why I have spent a lot of money on the reference books I have .I do not think the author is wrong but I do believe the cross you mentioned is . So not to get into a pissing contest but go to any forum on the subject and type in KC marked L/26 . If you find one being discussed as authentic please share it here where we all can learn . Please don't show for sale crosses . By the way if you want to discuss it with the author he is on the WAF forum , just a click away.

Knight Cross Guide