Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes for your opinion

Article about: Dear Members of the forum, I am looking to purchase a knight cross of the Iron Cross. I know this is quite a tricky item to have in his collection. May I ask you your opinion on this one : h

?

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes for your opinion

Dear Members of the forum,

I am looking to purchase a knight cross of the Iron Cross.
    I know this is quite a tricky item to have in his collection.

May I ask you your opinion on this one :

https://lot-tissimo.com/en/cmd/d/p/0...6014/tan/3596/

Kind regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes for your opinion
    P
    Many

?

Pony up and post some pics, we do not want to register to a site to help YOU out ! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes for your opinion  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Sorry, I did not realized you needed to log in to view the pictures.
    Please could you try this link :

https://lot-tissimo.com/de/ritterkre...15746827/p/31/

It should be ok

Kind regards

We do not allow the posting of just links.
    If you wish to receive some answers, please save the photos and upload them in this thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

5000 € is a very low price for a knight. It will be better if you talk with Mr. Weitze about that product. Is delicated to the people in this forum. Also you can send an email to Mr. Butschek asking if he can help you. The problem with this stuff is that the expert need to have the cross in his hand to analize it. If you want to purchase it tell the dealer you are going to do an "expertise".

Otto

Oh sorry its an auction well the starting price is 5000. Im sure it will close in 8500-9000 so its almost the same.

Quote by Oktopus87 View Post
    5000 € is a very low price for a knight. It will be better if you talk with Mr. Weitze about that product. Is delicated to the people in this forum. Also you can send an email to Mr. Butschek asking if he can help you. The problem with this stuff is that the expert need to have the cross in his hand to analize it. If you want to purchase it tell the dealer you are going to do an "expertise".

Otto
    I would not recommend Helmut Weitze, he is an old fox. Has lot of nice stuff, but can as well sell fake's as originals without consience.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    I would not recommend Helmut Weitze, he is an old fox. Has lot of nice stuff, but can as well sell fake's as originals without consience.
    Regards,
    Peter
    A friend of mine told me that weitze take advantage of old ladies. So he buy cheap and sell expensive 😂😂😂

Buy im talking about an expertise that is like a forensic document but with a medal. Is a legal paper and of course if its fake you can start a legal action.

Quote by Oktopus87 View Post
    A friend of mine told me that weitze take advantage of old ladies. So he buy cheap and sell expensive ������

Buy im talking about an expertise that is like a forensic document but with a medal. Is a legal paper and of course if its fake you can start a legal action.
    Expertise certificate? You believe in them?
    Have You heard about Detlev Niemann?
    I would definetly no trust Weitze's certificates.
    Better way- f*** all the certificates, just post items here or on other relevant militaria resource before buying, and trust me- these guys will save You way more money than those "certificates of authenticity" given outby "helpful dealers".
    But it's only my subjective opinion.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Expertise certificate? You believe in them?
    Have You heard about Detlev Niemann?
    I would definetly no trust Weitze's certificates.
    Better way- f*** all the certificates, just post items here or on other relevant militaria resource before buying, and trust me- these guys will save You way more money than those "certificates of authenticity" given outby "helpful dealers".
    But it's only my subjective opinion.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Sad but true.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast