Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?

Article about: Hello i was wondering if this one is real? it came with some other medals that are original that a guy gave me today. Thank you.

Default Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?

Hello i was wondering if this one is real? it came with some other medals that are original that a guy gave me todaySpange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?. Thank you.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-15-2023 at 05:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spange zum Eisernen kreuz 2 klasse original?
    P
    Many

It looks like a first pattern Boerger to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Really? i'm surprised, this piece looks shall i say crude. I appreciate the response!

Actually, after looking at this more closely, I believe it is a copy of an early Boerger.
    Some of the examples from this maker are not the nicest design, or workmanship, but, some of them are original.
    This one has an exceptionally skinny neck, and appears to be somewhat abused. Most likely to hide the fact that it is a copy.
    I only have one of the six different variants by this maker, but you can compare it in this thread.
    1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I agree with Ralph, this is not an original award. The overall crudeness and lack of stippling in the areas behind the date and swastika are not what you would expect to see on an original.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I knew it, LOL well at least i didn't have much in it. Thanks Guys.