MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)

Article about: Very happy to add these two rarer Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse to my collection. An L55 Wächtler & Lange and a PKZ12 Frank & Reif Übergröße

Default Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)

Very happy to add these two rarer Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse to my collection. An L55 Wächtler & Lange and a PKZ12 Frank & Reif Übergröße

Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße) Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)

Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)

Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße) Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very happy to recently find these two Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse (L55 and Übergröße)
    P
    Many

Please start a new thread for each of them, separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)