MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Want to buy EK1, but where?

Article about: Hey there guys! New post:P, I want to buy a nicely priced but original EK1. There are not many on ebay right now. Does anyone know where I could buy one? Thanx, Remy.

Default Want to buy EK1, but where?

Hey there guys!
    New post:P, I want to buy a nicely priced but original EK1. There are not many on ebay right now. Does anyone know where I could buy one?

Thanx,
    Remy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Want to buy EK1, but where?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Want to buy EK1, but where?

Hi

I would avoid Ebay all together when it comes to WW2 German militaria, there are so many fakes on there. I would recommend Klaus Butschek, a great dealer and I have the pleasure to deal with him a couple of times.

butschek antiques

Thanks

Cameron

Check out the sponsors of this forum, they are reputable dealers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thanx, your awesome

Cameron gives solid advice. Avoid eBay. Genuine items find their way onto eBay from time to time but until you know what you are looking for. Sometimes you can find them in the classifieds here or on Wehrmacht Awards Forum. Klaus is a good source, as Cameron mentioned. Lakeside Trader usually has decent items, prices aren't bad. Or do what Woolgar says and deal with the forum sponsors. Always a good thing to post pictures here for comment before buying.

?

There is a classifieds section here to where you can buy from fellow collectors.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....