Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Welcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum

Article about: Back again! Saw this post...Im still trying to decide if I should put my collection for sale using this website since I found you folks and LOVE the help Ive received here since Im such a ne

Default Re: Welcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum

Back again! Saw this post...Im still trying to decide if I should put my collection for sale using this website since I found you folks and LOVE the help Ive received here since Im such a newbie and still trying to figure out WHAT exactly I have been handed down...You all seem to really ENJOY collecting...Id much rather sell them to you fellows, than on EBAY...still deciding. Any thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Welcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum
    P
    Many

?

Quote by LAscorpion View Post
    Back again! Saw this post...Im still trying to decide if I should put my collection for sale using this website since I found you folks and LOVE the help Ive received here since Im such a newbie and still trying to figure out WHAT exactly I have been handed down...You all seem to really ENJOY collecting...Id much rather sell them to you fellows, than on EBAY...still deciding. Any thoughts?
    Yes, sign up as a Gold Club member (see the top of the home page for details), and you will be able to do just that. Plus, you'll be contributing towards the running of the forum which must be a good thing.

Regards,

Carl

A novel idea. The 1939's are a hot subject!

?

Hello,

My first steps on your forum! I am from Holland and collect Iron Crosses. Forgive my writing but I do my best. I hope I can learn something here and share my experience with you.

Best regards, Green

Hi Green,
    welcome in this forum.

Good thinking 99. Will be a helpful one stop thread for sure.
    Well done

All the best

Dave

Welcome aboard Green ! We would love to see pics of your crosses

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Welcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forumWelcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forumWelcome to the new dedicated 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum

Here some foto´s from a few crosses! I need to learn first how to upload and use the forum .

Thank you for your welkom!

Quote by Green View Post
    Here some foto´s from a few crosses! I need to learn first how to upload and use the forum .

Thank you for your welkom!
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you wish to post them one at a time, please start a new thread here for each one separately.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/1939-...s-kreuz-forum/
    If you wish to post them all together as a collection, please start a new thread here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/collections-display/
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome "Green", and many thanks for joining our forum and following it's guidelines, one of which is using our image hosting program, instead of PHOTOBUCKET, IMAGESHACK and the likes.

I for one, am excited to view your collection.

Cheers,
    Richie C

Thanks to you also, Ralph, for reaching out to our new member.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2