Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch 3rd Pattern

Article about: There's many people (including some sellers) that never heard of the 3rd Pattern version of the Arbeitsbuch. Indeed, it somehow difficult to find a specimen of this document and there's scar

?

Default Arbeitsbuch 3rd Pattern

There's many people (including some sellers) that never heard of the 3rd Pattern version of the Arbeitsbuch. Indeed, it is somehow difficult to find a specimen of this document and there's scarce information about it. The most important remark is that the third pattern cover can be easily identified by the Latin writing, as opposed to the Gothic writing in the earlier two patterns.

For the curious ones, I attach below images showing the differences between the Arbeitsbuch 2nd Pattern and the rare one. I've seen selling this baby for €80 and €200 (the two only references I saw selling in the internet) - (An they were normal documents, no important remarks, such belonging to someone famous or the issued worker working for some fancy Reich institution or factory)

Feel free to give some input.

Arbeitsbuch 3rd PatternArbeitsbuch 3rd PatternArbeitsbuch 3rd Pattern

Arbeitsbuch 3rd PatternArbeitsbuch 3rd PatternArbeitsbuch 3rd Pattern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch 3rd Pattern
    P
    Many

Really interesting, I didn't have any clue about this.

?

You're not the first one. I remember three years ago I sent an image of that rare arbeitsbuch for a supposedly reputable and expert in German military and I asked if he had such document for sale and the reply was something like this: "You can find it everywhere, even in my site. That sells for 10-30 bucks, very common..." Off course he was thinking about the 2nd pattern... LOL

?

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Really interesting, I didn't have any clue about this.
    I recall some seller having info about this item saying this model was issued in very late 1944.