Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Information on Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other Documents !!

Article about: Many people post Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other documents for an explanation as to the structure, content , translation etc so i have started a thread to list sites that contain the informat

Default Id card

I recently bought this at an auction. I have been told many times that it is fake. I'm more interested in the novelty of it and appreciate the detail that went into it as a reproduction if it is fake. I t didn't cost a lot of money either. I'm just wondering how one knows these are fakes and is there anyone out there who can help me read the fine print? Information on Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other Documents !!Information on Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other Documents !!Information on Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other Documents !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information on Soldbuchs , Wehrpass and other Documents !!
    P
    Many

You need to think of these as Fantasy pieces, not fakes. A fake is a copy of something original and that existed. A fantasy piece is something that never existed in the first place. There are plenty of these in this section.
    Sometimes just basic knowledge of the items is enough - for example, it states the rank as a SS-Panzersoldat but you can see from the photo that it is a SS-Sturmbannführer. Not only that but he is a Knights Cross winner so someone will be able to identify him and reveal his actual name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2