Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with Todt Wehrpass

Article about: Found this Wehrpass and looks like it belonged to an engineer working with Organisation Todt. Never seen one before so looking for your comments. Thanks

Default Need help with Todt Wehrpass

Found this Wehrpass and looks like it belonged to an engineer working with Organisation Todt. Never seen one before so
    looking for your comments.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with Todt Wehrpass   Need help with Todt Wehrpass  

Need help with Todt Wehrpass   Need help with Todt Wehrpass  

Need help with Todt Wehrpass   Need help with Todt Wehrpass  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with Todt Wehrpass
    P
    Many

Was told the last photo shows an Austrian PASSPORT from the late period of Emperor Franz Josef I.
    Also looks like he was listed as a current profession as a structural engineer.
    More interesting things. Any thoughts?

If he was serving with Org.Todt then all the service details such as assignments etc would be entered in to his Todt Dienstbuch which is why the Wehrpass is mostly empty. What part mentions Org.Todt in the Wehrpass?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with Todt Wehrpass  

Sorry it took longer than I thought to get back. Here is what I think is a wound badge certificate with OT on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with Todt Wehrpass  

Yep, that is Org.Todt. The award would be entered in to his Dienstbuch.

So he should have had a Dienstbuch with the Wehrpass? Too bad I didn't find that too! I think I have one more document but it is in four pieces.