Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch & Wehrpass - Oberleutnant - Norway - What I have?

Article about: Hello, I buyed these in big lot. Please can you tell me more about this oberleutnant Helmut Gille? Anything interesting, any interesting signature? I'm not expert for Soldbuch & Wehrpass

?

Default Soldbuch & Wehrpass - Oberleutnant - Norway - What I have?

Hello,

I buyed these in big lot. Please can you tell me more about this oberleutnant Helmut Gille?

Anything interesting, any interesting signature?

I'm not expert for Soldbuch & Wehrpass, I'm expert in reisepass.

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch & Wehrpass - Oberleutnant -  Norway - What I have?
    P
    Many

A nice little set to a signals officer. The only award he won during WW2 was the KvK II Klasse mit Schwertern which isn't surprising as he seems to of spent most of the war, at least from April 1942 onwards, in Norway. He spent some time in hospital with stomach problems (Code 21).

His KvK citation was auctioned off in July this year with a final price (including fees) of $246.

Soldbuch & Wehrpass - Oberleutnant -  Norway - What I have?

?

His rank in the soldbuch began as a Funker. Promoted to Oberfunker on 25 May 1940. Promoted to Gefreiter on 1 September 1940. Promoted to Unteroffizier on 1 December 1940. Promoted to Wachtmeister on 1 March 1941. Promoted to Leutnant der Reserve on 1 December 1941. His final rank of Oberleutnant der Reserve was reached on 1 December 1944.

Name: Helmut Gille
    Date of birth: 26.7.1905
    Place of birth: Duisberg
    Religion- Evangelisch (Protestant)

He was taught as a jurist and was practicing as a rechtsanwalt (lawyer).

His parents were Eugen Gille, died in 1932, and Martha Burghardt.

As already stated, he had three separate stints in lazarette for stomach problems. His first stay was at the reserve lazarett in Düsseldorf-Kaiserswerth then twice in Alta, Norway. Then he was treated for stomach ulcers (ulcus verticulli) at a French infirmary after the war.

Quote by numizz View Post
    Hello,

I buyed these in big lot. Please can you tell me more about this oberleutnant Helmut Gille?

Anything interesting, any interesting signature?

I'm not expert for Soldbuch & Wehrpass, I'm expert in reisepass.

Thanks.

Hi numizz.

Please upload your photos directly to the thread. We do not allow outside image hosting sites because the link will expire and the thread becomes useless for future research.

Kind regards,

Will.