Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller

Article about: A small addition to my "Nord" collection. Not many entries but I like it all the same. I can´t make out the reason for him beeing hospitalized in 1942 but perhaps someone here can

Jan
    ?

Default SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller

A small addition to my "Nord" collection. Not many entries but I like it all the same.

I can´t make out the reason for him beeing hospitalized in 1941 but perhaps someone here can decipher the entries.

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller   SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller  

SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller   SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller  

SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller   SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller  

SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller  
    Last edited by Jan; 07-20-2021 at 02:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nord Soldbuch to Unterscharführer Walter Müller
    P
    Many

Hi Jan.

Nice addition and thank you for sharing another piece of your collection with us.

I can’t see anything about an injury, but on page 14, I read the stamp as -

Entlassungsfähig garnisonverwendungsfähig Heimat geztliche Behandung nicht erforderlich.

= Can be discharged from the garrison. Medical treatment at home is not required.

Entlassungsfähig = (Eligible for discharge/Dismissible from service)

g.v.H. = garnisonverwendungsfähig Heimat (garrison usable home)

Maybe he was released due to his age?
    Last edited by Willmore; 10-24-2022 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Jan
    ?

Thanks again Willmore. Age certainly might have been the reason for his rather short time in service.

I was wondering about the entries on page 12 under Krankheit. Did he suffer from some kind of veneral disease. I think it says "Krampfader"?

Best, Jan

No problem Jan.

On page 12 I am struggling to decipher the writing, but I am reading parts of the entries-

24. Aug 1941 - Krampfader entzung (Varicose vein inflammation)

6.9.1941 - Krampfader (Varicose vein)

Sounds like this soldier suffered from the "vein buster" effects of the Marschstiefel! Neil