Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf

Article about: Hi All, it’s a long time since I bought a Wehrpass so it was nice to pick up this one to Gefreiter Claus Wolf. I can figure out bits; but on page 32 I can see he was in Northern France fro

Default Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf

Hi All, it’s a long time since I bought a Wehrpass so it was nice to pick up this one to Gefreiter Claus Wolf. I can figure out bits; but on page 32 I can see he was in Northern France from 28/08/1944; but can anyone translate the rest? On pages 12 & 13 what were his units? Finally, can anyone explain page 7 as there seems top be an entry dated 01/09/1945?!

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf   Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf  

Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf   Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass to Gefreiter Claus Wolf
    P
    Many

According to one of the stamps it looks like his unit is Heimatsperrfeuerbatterie 204/II followed by Militär...something I can not work out...1015 and then Ortskommandantur 1061.

Thanks

I can add a few bits to the penultimate page, it seems he was dismissed bc he had some kind of injury (I cant read the pen writing). It says:

Because of (I cant read that) on the 14.(?).1944, after medical examination and lecture about Spionage, Sabotage, treason, keeping of official secrets (goes on...) he was released to (I think *Thübingen* but i cant read the rest either).
    After that there comes the number of the Medical discharge decision, and following the signature of the doctor (Stabsarzt) who released him.

After that it states that he got a discharge money of 50 Reichsmark, and 10 Reichsmark extra for missing clothing, and the money was payed on the 19.09.1944.

If i understand the paper correctly, he was again called into service on the 25.2.45, but he was declared to be not in the condition to serve (but only for a certain timeframe), and thus shelved till 01.09.1945, where he would have probably been tested again.

Hope i could help, and i hope everything i said was correct.

Edit: He was an Electric technician, but he worked as an operations technician. (In civil life)