Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share

Article about: I picked this up a while ago and was able to upload the album. Thoughts and opinions are appreciated. John

Default Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share

I picked this up a while ago and was able to upload the album. Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to shareAus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share
    P
    Many

Additional Pics.
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share   Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share  

Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share   Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share  

Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share   Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share  

Aus Meiner Dienstzeit (From my time on Duty) Photo Album to share  

Very nice shots, I like this photo album from that time. Inherit it to John .........

Are place names / country recognizable John? I have 2 from my area myself. In one picture the railway gun is at the station, here in Saarbrücken)))))))) ............ very cool

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Are place names / country recognizable John? I have 2 from my area myself. In one picture the railway gun is at the station, here in Saarbrücken)))))))) ............ very cool
    They are not recognizable to me as of yet. I am just starting my research but have difficulty recognizing letters to translate.
    John

Really nice.
    Thanks for share

Regards
    Santi

Looks like a nice researchable French campaign heer album. Congrats !

TWS
    ?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    They are not recognizable to me as of yet. I am just starting my research but have difficulty recognizing letters to translate.
    John
    Nice album. I can read almost all of the captions but didn't see any location names other than "(going) to France". Mostly names/ranks and description of the activity like "farewell from vacation" or "loading exercise" etc.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."