Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

KV-2 Photo

Article about: Another KV-2 found abandoned by German troops while in the east. I have yet to find another image of this exact tank, so I do not know what town it was left in or for what reasons. No visibl

?

Default KV-2 Photo

KV-2 Photo

Another KV-2 found abandoned by German troops while in the east. I have yet to find another image of this exact tank, so I do not know what town it was left in or for what reasons. No visible damage can be seen.
    Very sharp details on this one in-person. I would call this a riesen photo even though it might not be large enough for that distinction. It is larger than most at the 11.5x9cm size.

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KV-2 Photo
    P
    Many

?

Neat photo. Can’t tell if that’s a big ole penetration on the far back of the turret (not the pistol port)

Great photo Ben, thank you for sharing it with us. I wonder if it had broken down, I say this because it looks like it may have a towing cable attached to the front, unless the Germans were about to 'recover' it.

The addition of one towing eye clevis may imply an attempt at recovery. I agree it does appear to have holes on the left side of the turret that I don't think are "normal". Great photo.