Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Offizier der Waffen-SS Léon Degrelle

Article about: I have this postcard from Léon Degrelle does anyone also have this postcard. I think its real but so far I have not been able to find him somewhere. you won't find postcards from him anywher

Default Offizier der Waffen-SS Léon Degrelle

I have this postcard from Léon Degrelle does anyone also have this postcard.
    I think its real but so far I have not been able to find him somewhere.
    you won't find postcards from him anywhere
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Offizier der Waffen-SS Léon Degrelle   Offizier der Waffen-SS Léon Degrelle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Offizier der Waffen-SS Léon Degrelle
    P
    Many

?

Judging by the awards the photo was made not earlier than late 1942. So the card, if it’s authentic, should be issued at that time or later.
    The stamp “Parteitag Grossdeutschlands” belongs only to 1938 and you never can find it on cards printed later this year. I have such stamps, please have a look and pay attention on the quality of stamps – there is a difference, cause the Degrelle card stamp looks much worse. Besides, cards were stamped by such stamps passing through post offices so the stamps were never printed together with a postcard.
    The side with no photo looks like it was taken from an ordinary card (I’ve attached it below) but there is a mistake in Fuhrer’s words: sign “.” instead of “,” - look at my blue arrow.
    That’s why I don’t like this Degrelle card.

thank you Mcseam for your answer, this is a nice explanation but there should be many more cards in circulation if this is a fake, I don't find this card anywhere

thank you for the search. it's pretty clear it's a repro. I hope to find the original one day. again, many thanks