Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Picture of Hermann Goring

Article about: The document and photos were found in the basement of an old house bought in Munich on the occasion of the renovation. I would like to know what is with that plane in the picture, the place

MAP
    ?

Maybe Baldur von Schirach? (Given all the HJ around)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picture of Hermann Goring
    P
    Many

Map, I think you are right. It makes sense given the apparent Hitler Youth motive of this photo. Here is a better quality photo of Hitler and von Schirach . The comparison isn't good, but the fellow identified as von Schirac in this photo with Hitler, has the same fuller face that the man in the white coat has in the originally posted photo. My money is on von Schirach. Dwight

MAP
    ?

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Map, I think you are right. It makes sense given the apparent Hitler Youth motive of this photo. Here is a better quality photo of Hitler and von Schirach . The comparison isn't good, but the fellow identified as von Schirac in this photo with Hitler, has the same fuller face that the man in the white coat has in the originally posted photo. My money is on von Schirach. Dwight

Yes. I did a few Google image searches and the face and body style matched up well.

I didn't see your image though which really shows the stocky body and full face very well. A good match!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

The right side of the photo looks like HJ and the left side of the photo looks like RAD.

The picture is not clear enough to make a positive identification, but I agree that it's not Göring. Doesn't look like von Schirach to me, either.

If I had to make a guess, I would say Josef Bürckel. Wearing white (or at least very lightly-colored) trenchcoats was a trademark of his.

MAP
    ?

I think you may be right.

His official roles tended to be in Austria so that may narrow down where the photo was taken.

?

Back to this old tread. The man in white coat is neither von Schirach nor Josef Bürckel. They both were connected to Austria and not to Bayern. This man is gauleiter Adolf Wagner.
    Michal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2