Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Pictures from the life of the Führer.

Article about: Picked up this today, in overall excellent condition but without dust jacket. A fascinating piece of propaganda.

Default Pictures from the life of the Führer.

Picked up this today, in overall excellent condition but without dust jacket. A fascinating piece of propaganda. Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.Pictures from the life of the Führer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pictures from the life of the Führer.
    P
    Many

?

I believe this is the album where the photos are stuck in? I have a load of the loose photos.
    The SS officer at the end of the line nearest the camera dated 9th November 1935 is Theodor Wisch.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian

Yes that’s the one. It’s in great condition. Would have liked the dust jacked mind.

I had no idea it was Wisch, but looking at other photos it’s obvious. I’m on the lookout for a good condition Deutschland Erwache book also.

Thumbs up

Nice to find in such good condition. These books contain many of the best photos taken by Heinrich Hoffmann, Hitler's 'official photographer'. They're not rare, in that many were produced and made great souvenirs for Allied troops at the end of the war, but they are becoming much harder to find. Certainly a fascinating piece of Thirs Reich ephemara.

Very interesting, If you saw an SS helmet for sell with that same party decal as the one Grimminger wears you would probably think it was a fake!

?

I always thought that was a 1930s photoshop. I think it was enhanced prior to printing to emphasise the swastika.
    I don't believe it's the original helmet decal but I agree, if it appeared on the market no one would believe it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Good point, Like the portrait photos were the Knights cross has been added, Regards Paul

Great addition to your collection
    Paul