Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relate these 2 pics

Article about: Hello, I stopped posting pics, as I don’t need haters, same album, older pic, an old school, remake, in reverse, same man? Danke! K

Default Relate these 2 pics

Hello,
    I stopped posting pics, as I don’t need haters, same album, older pic, an old school, remake, in reverse, same man?
    Danke!
    K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relate these 2 pics   Relate these 2 pics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relate these 2 pics
    P
    Many

First portrait is Kurt Eisner (1867-1919) bavarian politician and journalist, assasinated in Munich... never wear uniform.

Regards
    Santi

Last summer I took this photos in Munich...photos from the last day of our visit to the city that I did not publish until now

Relate these 2 pics

Relate these 2 pics

Relate these 2 pics
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 09-05-2023 at 07:16 PM.

Similar pics to these I was using online, to place my photo album, some low level, “ Gebirgsjäger,” all the way, to the politicians, to Mr., Eisner, some good look a likes of possible family, then back to, WWII, I love a photo album, love magnify glass, every medal, every background, every sign, every expression, when we long gone, our kids will be finding our posts here, when they’re old, lol! What was my Pop thinking…..