Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ss officer photograph

Article about: hello i'm looking for help with identification of badges that the officer is wearing,i recognize only the sa badge ,maybe someone have such a good eye to id the others?i'm intersted also in

Default ss officer photograph

hello i'm looking for help with identification of badges that the officer is wearing,i recognize only the sa badge ,maybe someone have such a good eye to id the others?i'm intersted also in the black band with gothic letters on his left hand,does anyone is familiar with these?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss officer photograph   ss officer photograph  

ss officer photograph   ss officer photograph  

ss officer photograph   ss officer photograph  

ss officer photograph  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss officer photograph
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The top badge looks to be a Nuremberg rally pin, one of the early rally pins that was worn as a commemorative badge for attendance of the rally.

thank You very much

?

Hello,
    The other badge looks to be the Deutschen Reichssportabzeichen. It looks like the earlier version, the DRA Sports Badge rather than the DRL Badge. The part of the cuff title that is visible surely looks to read Arnold Buk, and I haven’t seen such a title but I’m not very familiar with SS cuff titles. The badge under the breast pocket is the most difficult to discern even after enhancing the photo. Taking a guess that it is a pre war day badge. It is a narrower shield so it may be the 1929 Nuremberg badge or one similar.

ok so most of the topic is solved,thank You Gents.
    what do you think what type of event can be shown on this photograph?i guess something connnected with sports -maybe shooting?but im not certain

Quote by michal19 View Post
    ok so most of the topic is solved,thank You Gents.
    what do you think what type of event can be shown on this photograph?i guess something connnected with sports -maybe shooting?but im not certain
    I think he is Allgemeine SS, the prominent placard saying Fisch makes me think this is some sort of Blut und Boden related event dating to the late 1930's.