Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Photos

Article about: A couple of early SS photos. In the right photo, there's an SS man sitting to the right of the aisle in the center of the photo. In the left photo, there's at least 3 SS men (identifiable by

Default SS Photos

The two photos previously posted in this post are actually of SA men and have thus been moved to my thread on my SA photos.
    Last edited by Dillinger022; 02-24-2018 at 06:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Photos
    P
    Many

More photos. 3rd photo down on left is 1942-dated and 2nd photo down on right is 1942-dated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos  

Photos of either SS-VT or 3.SS-Panzerdivision "Totenkopf" members.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Photos   SS Photos  

SS Photos   SS Photos  

Quote by Dillinger022 View Post
    A couple of early SS photos. In the right photo, there's an SS man sitting to the right of the aisle in the center of the photo. In the left photo, there's at least 3 SS men (identifiable by their black uniform items from what I can tell) standing on the stage among the SA men.
    The man in the second photo is definitely not an SS man, but a member of the SA. An SS man would have a black tie, black buttons and black pants.

The men in the dark peaked caps and dark pants in the first photo could be members of the SS in the transitional period when the black service cap was worn with the brownshirt, but they might as well be members of the Marine-SA wearing dark blue service caps and pants. (Also note the Marine-HJ boy in the foreground.)

Thanks for the corrections. The black-clad men in the first photo are therefore more likely to be SA men.

Another photo of Waffen-SS men. The soldier on the right appears to be wearing a 23.SS-Freiwilligen Panzergrenadier-Division Nederland (niederländische Nr. 1) collar tab on his left collar.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Photos  

My mistake as I had accidentally inverted the last photo. In it's correct position, it shows the soldier's collar tab to be of the SS runes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Photos