Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Men on a day off.

Article about: Good morning everyone, Just wanted to share with you some photographs from my collection. I bought these a few years back from a dealer in Holland, for the life of me I cannot remember the d

Default Waffen SS Men on a day off.

Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to share with you some photographs from my collection. I bought these a few years back from a dealer in Holland, for the life of me I cannot remember the description for these and I'm kicking myself now, but I believe they were from Holland anyway, rings a bell but don't take it for gospel.

The first shows 4 SS Men, 2 of the Mann rank, and 2 Sturmmann, their chevrons and tabs visible, sat in a garden together. The second photo is of another SS-Sturmmann, wearing a Visor and sat next to a lady that looks slightly too old to be his wife, so possibly his mother? This man could be the photographer of the first photo.

From the piping on shoulder boards and the Sturmmann's visor I believe them to be Infantry.

I know they aren't much but I hope you enjoy looking at them,
    Kindest regards
    Harvey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Men on a day off.   Waffen SS Men on a day off.  

Waffen SS Men on a day off.   Waffen SS Men on a day off.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Men on a day off.
    P
    Many