Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics

Article about: Afternoon Gentlemen, I am new poster here, but have been a lurker for years. Here are some of the dug items that I have purchased from Russia. Best Regards, Arditi

?

I thought you Guys might be interested in seeing the process of receiving my collection books as it develops. They sent a picture of my proof book to me and I should receive it tomorrow or early next week. Here is the pic they sent.

Attachment 1024087

?

Received this beautiful M33 relic today. I had to page it!

?

My narcissistic excitement over the hard-backed book proof I received this morning. Some of the pages are shown from within the proof and I also show the hard-proof by the initial black and white pdf proof. I signed off on it and the remaining books will be printed and sent off on the 15th of this month!

German and other Nation's Battlefield RelicsGerman and other Nation's Battlefield RelicsGerman and other Nation's Battlefield Relics

?

Received final copies today. 30 total printed, a year's worth of work.

MAP
    ?

You must be stoked!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yes Sir!

Default Fronte Russo

Here i present some rare, trench-art personal items from my collection.

They are items coming from the Russian front, used by Italian Black shirts and Alpini troops. For the ones who understad Italian language, everything will catch also a comic note (one bowler has many writings about the solder's wife) but overall i think that they suggest how desperate was the situation. One can reports the engravings ''Molti Nemici - Molto Onore'' meaning ''Many Enemies / A lot of Honor'' and ''30 BTG'' which was the 30 Btg Black Shirts ''Montebello''. Another bowler is covered with writings...from Gabriele D'Annunzio quotes, jokes or nationalist mottos..but what catch my eye, is one writing from the front side '' Russia - Mangaiare da cani - Vita martire - me ne frego'' meaning '' Russia, shitty food, Martir life, i don care! (but the meaning is more likely ''i don't give a ****''). They comes from the Arbuzovka area (also known by the Italian soldiers as ''The Valley of death'') where the Italian troops were involved in last standing man clashes, bayonet charges and encirclement. I was very glas to be able of recover them from ''the large market''.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics   German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics  

German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics   German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics  

German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics   German and other Nation's Battlefield Relics  

?

Beautiful beautiful pieces! Thanks for sharing!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7