Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

Article about: Hello. I want to create an interesting topic in my opinion. On grenades (ammunition) of Two wars. First and Second World War. All munitions have been found on the Eastern Front. But it's not

Forest Mosquito,

A Kugelhandgranate must be a lot easier to empty than a sprenggranate 30. Fuzes are quite complicated from what I can see!

Quote by Teck 147 View Post
    I've developed quite an interest for such Things (collect mainly documents pertaining to them) seeing as you also appear to be in middle Europe i thought I'd ask where one can procure them
    Hello.
    did not want to offend you in any way.
    I wrote to you in private messages.
    With respect.

Quote by vegetius View Post
    Forest Mosquito,

A Kugelhandgranate must be a lot easier to empty than a sprenggranate 30. Fuzes are quite complicated from what I can see!
    kugelgranate is practically inert after 100+ years in the ground.
    but rarely are the exceptions - equipped with formulations with the addition of magnesium, although usually such a formulation is more common in eihandgranate 17.

?

Default 3.7 cm Infanteriegeschütz M.15 cutaway ammo

Grenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the insideGrenades (ammunition) of the First and Second World War. View from the inside

No offence taken. You'd have been more specific If I was in the first instance. Message recieved, thanks

Hi Mr Bull. You may find interest in some uploads on Youtube by a chap called 'Stray03'. Very detailed stripping and re-assembling of all fuses, booby traps ect. He is thorough and the info. is interesting although he does speak rather slowly. I find turning up the playback speed a bit helps without losing anything from your viewing. I hope you give it a try. Regards, Francis.

Wow Zoobar. What a beautiful piece. I really love the German standards in engineering skills. You just instinctively KNOW that this would feel great in your hand. Regards, Francis.

Hello.
    New job. armor-piercing tracer shell 3.7 cm Pzgr.

Hello, friends.
    I'll add a few more of my works.

T.Mi.Z.42

Air bomb of the Red Army AO-2.5sch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4