Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

Article about: Sadly Frenchy,i had a Pm from him a couple of minutes ago,and he's going right and straight in the wall...Paranoia i think... So i do confirm:these helmets are no longer for sale,too risky f

?

Default Re: an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    POOR YOU!!!!!
    A frog in the family...By Jove!!!!
    I cannot figure out the evenings when both English and French team are fighting in a rugby match,ha ha ha !
    May be your in law is cooking snails in a garlic butter,rabbit in a mustard sauce and pours you a stinking and melting Camembert this day in case of french victory??
    No chance on that lot mate! Although I must admit that he is actually quite a good cook.
    I just take the p*ss out of him when we beat you frogs at rugby, (come to that so does my son!)

Oh well, we all have our crosses to bear, mine just happens to be a French brother-in-law!!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Ian,it's my pleasure to think that your sister has a real good taste.....
    The famous French romantic...Haaaa!This is no legend my friends!

?

Ian,it's my pleasure to think that your sister has a real good taste.....
    The famous French romantic...Haaaa!This is no legend my friends!
    And on that note, all I am going to say is Belgium 18th June 1815!!

(For those who dont know the date straight away, I suggest you google it and Seb, I hope that you take it in the jest that it is intended my friend!)

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy.

YOOOOOUUU!!
    It's sooooooo little!We're in a state of war Ian!

Please remind me to be around you during your next trip in my beloved(....) country,speaking close to your face after having eaten garlic bulbs,hi hi hi..(all this is humour of course,you English really beated us at Waterloo,afterall your defeats against Napoleon,it was your time!)

?

Please remind me to be around you during your next trip in my beloved(....) country,speaking close to your face after having eaten garlic bulbs,hi hi hi..(all this is humour of course,you English really beated us at Waterloo,afterall your defeats against Napoleon,it was your time!)
    Unfortunately Seb, for an Englishman, I LOVE garlic, cooked OR raw! And use it by the bulb when Im doing the cooking at home.

And, whilst on the subject of Waterloo, to quote Wellington, "it was a damn close run thing!"
    We only won because we broke the Imperial Guard that day mate.

If you're ever over here, drop me a line and we will have to meet up and discuss the finer points of the "entente cordiale" or whatever its called these days.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Entende cordiale is when English beer meets French wine......My bro lives in Greenwich,SE London,may be one day,dear!
    I'm not far from the D-Day beaches,if you ever come in Rouen to look for Jeanne of Arc ashes,send me a PM!!

WOW! cool! just to find 1 would be amazing!

What are those tin like objects?

John

POOR YOU!!!!!
    A frog in the family...By Jove!!!!
    I cannot figure out the evenings when both English and French team are fighting in a rugby match,ha ha ha !
    May be your in law is cooking snails in a garlic butter,rabbit in a mustard sauce and pours you a stinking and melting Camembert this day in case of french victory??
    I like snails too
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Entende cordiale is when English beer meets French wine......My bro lives in Greenwich,SE London,may be one day,dear!
    I'm not far from the D-Day beaches,if you ever come in Rouen to look for Jeanne of Arc ashes,send me a PM!!
    Careful for what you wish for Seb, I might just take you up on that offer.
    Even though I live in the "wilds of Hampshire" now, I lived in Putney, SW London for 20 years and we've still got a flat in Tulse Hill, SW London, so the meet-up is a distinct possibility if, or when you are over here next.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast