Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

Article about: Sadly Frenchy,i had a Pm from him a couple of minutes ago,and he's going right and straight in the wall...Paranoia i think... So i do confirm:these helmets are no longer for sale,too risky f

Default Re: an incredible WW1 ground digged find!!!!!!!

Sadly Frenchy,i had a Pm from him a couple of minutes ago,and he's going right and straight in the wall...Paranoia i think...
    So i do confirm:these helmets are no longer for sale,too risky for your money ,as too risky for my reputation here...

?

Incredible find!

I think it is not strange they are so well preserved. Recently the local EOD team dived into a river and underwater cave where alot of explosives and equipment was dumped after WW1 and later after WW2. The water is very cold and what they brought up was ...in perfect conditions. Alot of M24 handgranades with the wooden stick perfectly preserved, some helmets and so on. Unfortunately EVERYTHING was disposed and destroyed.

When I hear about such finds, I also don't even try to make an attempt to get anything. If the guy is a collector, will ask the full market price and if he is not, most likely will ask 2-3 times the market price!
    We live in the internet era and anything resembling a german helmet is by default VERY RARE and EXPENSIVE for anyone. Well, in this case camo and cavalry helmets ...
    Regards

Matt

Wow!

Just found the thread. It's good to see that you're friend took the time to ask around and go through the old letters. Excellent work indeed and I love the camo' on those helmets!

Was that by any chance a bunker entrance he was digging into? Looks that sort of thing to me (though I may be wrong and most likely am ).

Martyn.

Gents, this thread has been started, it would appear by the finder/owner of these artifacts...... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...07/#post256540
    Prost ! Steve.

Gentlemen,this thread is no longer useful due to the fact the owner of these helmets registered here and created his own thread,as Oradour noticed it.May be the mod could delete it?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5