Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Plane part?

Article about: I picked this up at a Auction it was in with other items. Is this off a plane and if so does anyone know what plane? It seems to be made from plastic. Marty

Default Plane part?

I picked this up at a Auction it was in with other items. Is this off a plane and if so does anyone know what plane? It seems to be made from plastic.

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Plane part?   Plane part?  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Any thoughts?
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Don't know really whether this is from an aircraft but it looks relatively modern.
    As far as my German goes I would translate it as "Rear Cargo compartment Co2 connection and Lock Compartment/space".

The first part makes some sort of sense even without knowing the technical application but I couldn't guess as to how the latter phrase should be interpreted.

The mention of a Co2 connection has me thinking of fire supression systems but that is pure supposition.

Don't suppose this helps but it's a thought

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-02-2021 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."