Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)

Article about: German and Norwegian militaria found in Norway with my metal detector "Tirpitz"

RELICS NORWAY

RELICS NORWAY

RELICS NORWAY

"Tirpitz" does it again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

The porcelain Luftwaffe coffee cup cleaned up!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)   RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)   RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

The Norwegian-produced porcelain glass after cleaning.
    Some cracking in the bottom ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)   RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)   RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

Matchbox holder with Viking ship in metal
    After some light cleaning...
    This is most likely one of many gifts to the German officers in the units that participated in Operation "Weserübung".
    After what I understand, the army orderd a small limetid series of special porcelain from the norwegian porcelain factory "Porsgrunn Porselen"... other gifts were orderd from other companys..
    These gifts were then given to the officers who participated in the occupation of Norway in 1940. The Viking ship was one of the main symbols used in this series...

RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

A little close-up photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RELICS NORWAY! (German/Norwegian militaria found in Norway)  

Hello. I liked your review of news! Thank you
    Dmitry

Thanks Dmitry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast