Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 214 of 222 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2215

Stalingrad: digging near Gorodisсhe & Gumrak

Article about: by Sebastien I have not the metal detector I am feeling my ass where to dig Right now I have eyes, hands, feet and my spade is all that I use in my hobby

Quote by Germanski View Post
    "Cross for Spain War?"
    Best Germanski
    yes

TWS
    ?

Seb, I'd love to make another trip to Volgograd and join you on a dig (if you'd have me).

Too bad the cost and logistics would be tough. I visited just that one time for about a week because I lived relatively close in Romania. At least close compared to Texas.

Quote by TWS View Post
    Seb, I'd love to make another trip to Volgograd and join you on a dig (if you'd have me).

Too bad the cost and logistics would be tough. I visited just that one time for about a week because I lived relatively close in Romania. At least close compared to Texas.
    Hi. Interesting idea.
    Well, write to me on my mailbox. I hope will have free time.

Quote by bob32268 View Post
    Hi Andrey:
    Check out these pictures from a Battalion metal pennant for the 733 Heavy Artillery Battalion. I havent done
    anything to clean it yet, I think I will use Oxalic acid as you did and see if it improves the looks of the sign.
    Bob32268
    Hi, you right this metal pennant for the "s.Art.Abt.733 (21-cm Mrs)

I dug up ID tag from this Abteilung

Great find Sebastien...….in what area of Stalingrad did you find the ID tag?? I don't know what area the Metal Pennant was found. I got it from
    Tom, he said the finder was a helicopter pilot. Perhaps you know him ??
    Thanks,
    Bob

?

How can a person not love our Hobby! History can at age put the wonderful sparkle in anyone's eye at any age. Thank's for sharing! Now where's that T handle shovel of mine....

Quote by bob32268 View Post
    I got it from
    Tom, he said the finder was a helicopter pilot. Perhaps you know him ??
    Thanks,
    Bob
    I found it next to Gumrak
    Yes, I know one person helicopter pilot and definitely he isn't my friend. Not a smart guy, he wanted to accuse me of fake finds ...

Good to see you again Sebastien,, I have done some reading on Gumrak,, I assume little to nothing exists of the airfield now. but still must be worth a trip with a metal detector,

Just spent about 3 hours reading every single post. I’m so proud that someone would take there time and make finding relics a hobby! You’ve been doing this for like, 9 years! So many cool finds. Keep digging Sabastion! You make this forum just that much better to log into.

Just keep digging

Ronan

- - ------- - -

Just spent about 3 hours reading every single post. I’m so proud that someone would take there time and make finding relics a hobby! You’ve been doing this for like, 9 years! So many cool finds. Keep digging Sabastion! You make this forum just that much better to log into.

Just keep digging

Ronan

Oops