Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Striking war photos

Article about: Good day to all, I thought I would start a thread on which members can post any striking/amazing/wow war photos from any conflicts. Hopefully it will sort of create a bank of images which re

RTH
    ?

Interesting. Shows that his whole scheme is fundamentally flawed - he even could probably see that.

Gruesome images. Nothing any good comes from war. Barbarism is a disease that ravages people who become hardened to all of it. Innocent people who feel the tug of patriotism and willingly step forward for the cause. When fealty is sworn to a person and not to the principles of humanity the loss is not only by violent death but also the loss of innocence of those who survive.

?

Brutal images. However I think it is vital to not forget the extreme violence of war. After reading Leon Degrelle's book "The Eastern Front" I really grasped the extreme violence and conditions millions of soldiers lived in. Below a corpse crushed completely by tank threads and endless columns of vehicles. Such disregard and disinterest is just sad.

Striking war photos

?

All too easy to run over things with the severely restricted vision from a buttoned up tank.. especially if the body was already covered with snow. Though, if the corpse was Russian, it was perhaps a deliberate act.
    There are those who take pleasure in destroying things.. property, people.
    The worst part is that it is not war itself that does these things. It is people.
    War merely removes the barriers.

I suppose, once covered in mud, other drivers didn’t even notice it until it was too late to avoid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3