Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger

Article about: what do you think about this daggers? what price can it have?

Default 2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger

what do you think about this daggers? what price can it have?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger
    P
    Many

hvm
    ?

Hi Eddieforce

1. what daggers? I don't see any images
    2. price for what? Selling or buying?
    3. on the forum usually only originality is analysed and vetted. Not pricings. It's easy to check the known dealer websites to get a feel about the value of a dagger. For example E-medals or Wittmann

Default 1 dagger

2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger

Default 2 dagger

2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger2 new pieces to the collection SA dagger

1 dagger I would like to sell.
    2 daggers I bought for 850 €.

Please separate both of these daggers starting anew thread for each of them to determine which one is which as they both seem similar to each other. From there we can determine authenticity.
    Later once authenticity is established ..you can post the one you want to sell in the thread link below

Third Reich German daggers and edged weapons - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

For both the daggers that you will start new threads on....Please post photos front and back of the :

Blade
    Grip
    crossguards
    Scabbard

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-26-2021 at 04:58 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry