Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

advice on dagger please

Article about: Hi Ian.. thankyou for posting the extra photos..which are a great help. Pitted blades are damage irreversible. The main selling point of a dagger begins with the blade..then after that.. the

Hi Ian.. thankyou for posting the extra photos..which are a great help. Pitted blades are damage irreversible. The main selling point of a dagger begins with the blade..then after that.. the overall condition of the dagger. This dagger is not worth the asking price..and I would have to say William has the correct figure.
    For $500..you can still get a decent early SA..or an RZM type..that could be excellent to near mint. There are plenty of SAs to be found.

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals ....... A Great starting point..for a reliable and authentic artifact Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement advice on dagger please
    P
    Many

thanks larry...i've decided to pass on this one i did explain everything to the guy and made an offer on what's been suggested and he's now gone quiet!...ill start saving for a better one.

thanks for your comments everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2