Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any info on this SA dagger?

Article about: Hello everyone this is my first post here (aside from my introduction post). I’ve recently received an SA dagger from my stepdad and wanted more info about it. I appreciate and recognize a

Default Any info on this SA dagger?

Hello everyone this is my first post here (aside from my introduction post).

I’ve recently received an SA dagger from my stepdad and wanted more info about it. I appreciate and recognize all the help that’s offered here and would be grateful for any info. Thank you!Any info on this SA dagger?Any info on this SA dagger?Any info on this SA dagger?Any info on this SA dagger?Any info on this SA dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any info on this SA dagger?
    P
    Many

Hello Jen.

Here is how to upload your photos -

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Kind regards,

Will.

I apologize!

Thank you very much Willmore!

?

I don't collect Daggers, based on past threads and just cursory knowledge of these, I am quite certain that the item you have posted is not a genuine / authentic piece of TR memorabilia, JMO, and I stand to be corrected, wait for other replies and Welcome to the Forum, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Fantasy piece.

Tim

Thank you both for taking the time to respond a shame it is isn’t anything authentic. But interesting nonetheless.

Hello Jen and welcome to the forum...Member Gwar is correct that this dagger is post war and more closer to most recently produced in Spain found in cheap stores here in the US for at the most $50.

What this dagger is supposedly trying to copy is a SA Honor dagger which will easily run over $65K if not more.
    Postwar recent copies always like to attach an RZM number to create some idea that it adds authenticity which it does not.
    No SA Honor daggers had RZM numbers.....the only SA daggers that had RZM numbers which identifies the producer are enlisted men service daggers. Nothing fancy ...but yet still expensive depending who produced it.

Also to note that the dagger you posted is the wrong color
    See this link here for differences you can compare to.
    SA Honor Dagger by Carl Eickhorn | Lakesidetrader

The SA honor dagger in that link is correct and authentic.
    Sorry to say...your example would be best suited on a garage wall next to a motorcycle.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

There is also a seminar about SA daggers posted on the forum.

if you want to learn some more about this type of daggers; Max Show SA Dagger Seminar 2015 - Parts 1 , 2 & 3

Regards,

Roy