Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Dagger SA Ernst Röhm .

Article about: Good afternoon, I'm asking for your opinion about the SA dagger. Photos were taken with a phone camera. Thanks for your time and information. Best regards, Anatoly.

?

Hello. Here is my opinion.
    Ralph Siegert's reference book shows Hammesfahr as the manufacturer of SA Rohm daggers, but this manufacturer and Herder are the most counterfeited manufacturers.
    This dagger to be cleaned like this is disassembled soon. Also the blade has been replaced with this fake new blade to raise the price as said by colleagues in previous threads. This is a dagger with parts and a fake blade. The upper cross guard looks damaged from a lot of disassembly, but the upper cross guard screw looks good. Don't regret missing out on a "good" deal.

Georgi.
    Last edited by georgi; 10-20-2023 at 12:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger SA Ernst Röhm .
    P
    Many

In his list of early trademarks, Siegert shows Hammesfahr as only producing SS daggers, so he contradicts himself. He also shows Rich. Abr. Herder as a maker of SA daggers. I'd like to see one of those.

?

I can't argue with that! I have never seen such a dagger. In his reference book no such dagger is shown either, only they are included in the list of manufacturers of Rohm daggers. He may be wrong too.

?

Dear colleagues, thank you very much for your help. I am not as experienced as you and your opinion is important to me. I will be glad to receive your opinion about other daggers. Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Anatoliy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3