Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Early sa dagger haenel

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing an early SA Haenel dagger that I am thinking of bidding on in an upcoming auction. After looking at the information about this manufacturer on the forum and in seve

?

Default Early sa dagger haenel

Hello. Today I am showing an early SA Haenel dagger that I am thinking of bidding on in an upcoming auction. After looking at the information about this manufacturer on the forum and in several reference books, I came to the conclusion that this is a good example. The dagger fits well in the scabbard, the scabbard screws seem well in place and without much damage. A cross grain is visible on the blade, the manufacturer's motto and logo have faded, but are distinct and clear. There are a few signs of use on the blade, but I accept that. The blade fits snugly against the cross guard. Cross guards are low and typical of this manufacturer. The marking "Sa" is also correct. The upper cross guard screw is not damaged by much disassembly. The grip also fits the crossguards well.
    Besides all the good characteristics of the dagger that I have listed, there are also two things that are not right.
    It appears that the lower scabbard fitting was removed or replaced at some point, but the fitting is still correct. The hanger also appears to have some interference and is likely assembled.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.Early sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenelEarly sa dagger haenel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early sa dagger haenel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early sa dagger haenel
    P
    Many

Beautiful dagger. Congrats!
    John

It is nice dagger without any problems.

On that next auction has a plenty nice daggers and others. I try to add something nice to my collection from there
    -TJ-