MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

First SA Dagger

Article about: Nicely conditioned dagger Popcorn,, this one must of slipped through the cracks as it has avoided the dreaded RZM stamping of the transitional phase. We see sometimes Early SA daggers with n

Default Re: First SA Dagger

Nice Gerrit!! Hard one to find. Very clean and great crossgraining. Whats the gruppe mark? Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First SA Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice Gerrit!! Hard one to find. Very clean and great crossgraining. Whats the gruppe mark? Larry
    here is your answer Larry
    First SA Dagger

?

Larry my greatest pleasure is the hunt for a new piece, i enjoy it for a while
    After a while I will make another collector happy with it !, i want it to go to someone who enjoys it as much as i do!
    Thats what i've done with a lot of my "Masterpieces".
    I've known a lot of collectors in all those years of collecting and learned 1 thing: what we all need is the willingness of another collector to sell a great piece.
    Only that way we can expand our collection with great pieces!

I will sell my early NSKK Kettendolch also in time, but for now i'm enjoying it bigtime.
    I realy like to trace one down from relatives of a Vet, so great pieces can still be afforded by a decent price!
    Webshop prices have going over the roof, and i think its not normal to ask for an RZM NSKK kettendolch between the 4500 and 5500 dollar, its absurd!

Cheers Ger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3