Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Article about: Now thats a very nice SA Andrew would you like me to mind it for you thanks for showing, cheers Ronnie

Wow nice Mark and quite interesting ..low numbers in 2 different colored inks. Intriguing

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch
    P
    Many

?

I love the coffin.

Gents,
    Here is the HACO that just came in the mail!! Number in black is 461
    I really like these daggers and this is my first one. The quality is amazing and you can tell it was all hand fitted!
    Can anyone tell me why the scabbard has turn a silver?
    Thanks for looking.
    Haco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst Dolch

?

You scored a great one Larry. Even as an SS collector, I'm jealous of that dagger

You are right about the mystery surrounding this maker / distributor. I've always leaned towards maker, probably because of the trademark position and the absence of any other SAs with distributor marks.

HACO is the only reasonably prolific maker I've seen where the Gruppe mark is predictable. I've only ever seen two non-B marked examples.

Is the kepi yours too ?

Dave

Hi Lonewolf ...appears that you done well and looks the same as member Stingrays example .
    The scabbard anodizing appears to have been evenly rubbed or polished off right down and close to the bare metal.

@ Dave ...Thanks Dave...my Haco came from Mike McAlvanahs collection 0ver 10 years ago and I was stunned when I saw those cruel thin guards. Mike warned me of a surprise inside the guards when I received it and it was a surprise as seen earlier in this thread.

The kepi is not mine and is just a file photo to support the Berlin SA and the Haco thread topic.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-07-2023 at 03:25 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Here is my latest catch, Nr. 2191

Regards
    Ger
    Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

My apologies for the double post... I'm still trying to figure out the photo posting procedure here. The number 1967 appears in black ink on the top crossguard, but I am unable to check the bottom. The grip will not separate from the bottom crossguard, and I am unwilling to apply excessive force to remove it.

Haco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Glad you are able to post photos....an also ..there is no need to remove the lower guard ....both you and I know both guards are Haco and Im 100% sure it has the same numbers.

I will delete your previous post.

Good stuff Bro ..always great to see Haco daggers. ...an Art form in itself.

Best Regards Larry

Question Eickhorn Ground Rohm Opinions

Hi all,

Im going soon too an show in Germany, now Helmut Weitze is at this show ( Günzenhausen )

i saw this ground Röhm Eickhorn listed for sale ( i like the grip and dark motto of this piece )

Haco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst Dolch

thought on reserve this item.

glad to hear your opinions because price is quite steep.

Regards,

Rookie

I see 2 different crossguards especially the lower one being extremely straight which is more straight than an Ernst Pack guard .
    This lower crossguard is a "K" guard and commonly seen on Haco SA daggers

Nothing else can not be commented on with only 2 photos.
    IMO dont waste your time.

Regards Larry

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast