Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Holy Trinity SA daggers

Article about: Colleagues, there are iconic items in any collectible. Probably in collecting SA daggers, these are SA Christmas daggers. For me, this is the Holy Trinity. Two variants of the Christmas dagg

?

Default Holy Trinity SA daggers

Colleagues, there are iconic items in any collectible. Probably in collecting SA daggers, these are SA Christmas daggers. For me, this is the Holy Trinity. Two variants of the Christmas dagger and the later type Small A. After a long search and anxious waiting, I have a complete set of these amazing daggers. What's more, it's nice that Eichhorn has a full dedication to Roehm. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Holy Trinity SA daggers   Holy Trinity SA daggers  

Holy Trinity SA daggers   Holy Trinity SA daggers  

Holy Trinity SA daggers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Holy Trinity SA daggers
    P
    Many

Wow three stunningly rare daggers all in one place! Thanks for showing such fantastic pieces of history, Regards, Paul

Outstanding! Those are for sure Holy Trinity, it must take long time to find all of those and such a beautiful condition
    Thank you for showing those.
    -TJ-

?

Whittmann had a couple of these 10-12 years ago. I don’t recall seeing one since. Great additions.

Dos
    ?

Nice looking SA daggers! For me and perhaps others with little knowledge about these... What makes this a "Christmas" dagger?

-Dos

?

Quote by Dos View Post
    Nice looking SA daggers! For me and perhaps others with little knowledge about these... What makes this a "Christmas" dagger?

-Dos
    These daggers were presented by Roem to a limited circle of SA and SS officers in December 1933 - January 1934.

Wow what a collection! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

?

Really a great collection. Thanks for sharing these.

Ron

Very Nice Den. The beginning of early production.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Many Thanks to den70 for posting this very rare valuable addition to the body of knowledge for collectors. Well Done!!!! Best Regards, Fred