Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I think I made a SA Dagger mistake.. Yes/No?

Article about: Hello sirs, I hate to bother you kinds folks but I have a question..which I should have asked a few days ago..before purchase. Anyway, I purchased this on-line and I don't have it in hand ye

This grip and the type of late wood used are typical to be seen on Late RZM daggers.

You see these grip sizes and thicknesses vary by producer...and by the contractor who by " hand lathed " them..not any of them identical to each other....or by minute difference.
    To each their own character..this dagger is solid as far as Im concerned

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I think I made a SA Dagger mistake..  Yes/No?
    P
    Many

?

Thanks indeed for your attention Larry.

Best,

Marc

PD: I do have an RZM SS dagger with what you may consider a non standard grip... I prefer to believe it's ok than bring to discussion..... the lower triangle is bigger than usual (it's supposed to be a WKC).

Quote by real steel View Post
    No, I meant the behavior is ridiculous. It's so obvious that some "Jump on the bandwagon" to get their name "In Lights" that I find it somewhat amusing.
    I think I made a SA Dagger mistake..  Yes/No?

Like Larry said a nice late war dagger! lmao. Best regards.

BRIAN

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    No, I meant the behavior is ridiculous. It's so obvious that some "Jump on the bandwagon" to get their name "In Lights" that I find it somewhat amusing.
    That's exactly what i mean. Agree 100%.... mmmmm 99% i find it saaaaad.

Best,

Marc

PD: Just read your last one... LMAO hahahahah You've made me laugh

I'm following gents.. thank you..

Anyone here collect modern militaria?

Best,
    Rob

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    I think I made a SA Dagger mistake..  Yes/No?

Like Larry said a nice late war dagger! lmao. Best regards.

BRIAN

See...this is what I was referring to !! Guys like this "Brian" jumping on the bandwagon !! Ha !!

In reality Brian, you are the complete opposite of what I was saying. You are usually the first one to reply. I can't think of anyone on this forum that is a "follower".

?

show me some sheep and i will follow maybe thats because i used to be a shepherd though

Nice dagger joe

Quote by MarcGB View Post
    Thanks indeed for your attention Larry.

Best,

Marc

PD: I do have an RZM SS dagger with what you may consider a non standard grip... I prefer to believe it's ok than bring to discussion..... the lower triangle is bigger than usual (it's supposed to be a WKC).
    Better left not mentioned then and not stir the pot further..my patience is beginning to wear thin with a tit for tat thread.
    Sorry to say Joe Friday..time to close this thread as all has been said and some. Nothing more will grow from it since my post #21.

Continue on Via PM

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3