Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn

Article about: Hi guys. This is one of the inscripted daggers I was talking about. The RZM mark is different to others I have looked at. And the inscription I have no idea on. I am really just sharing to l

?

Default M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn

Hi guys. This is one of the inscripted daggers I was talking about. The RZM mark is different to others I have looked at. And the inscription I have no idea on. I am really just sharing to learn from. Intrested in everyone's thoughts. M7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & SohnM7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn   M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn  

M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn   M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn
    P
    Many

Hi Allan thanks for sharing...the dagger itself is authentic and has a missing eyelet loop on the scabbard ..which makes this a perfect test example at low cost to apply a laser etched inscription. So minus the eylet loop ..the dagger for an RZM type already lost some value...and further more so now with the fake dedication.

Laser etch etches are smooth and precise.
    Acid etch leaves rough edges randomly on varied spots on the motto and on dedications.

The RZM logo is not one I have seen being used by Puma for a late production type.
    M7/27 Lauterjung & Sohn
    This is something to look out for when confirming details

Regardless of the RZM number..the dagger is altered junk

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry thanks for that. All you have said confirms my thoughts. Appreciate your time. Rgds AL