Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on SA dagger and presentation case

Article about: Beautiful set but is it real?

Default Opinions on SA dagger and presentation case

Opinions on SA dagger and presentation caseOpinions on SA dagger and presentation caseOpinions on SA dagger and presentation caseOpinions on SA dagger and presentation case
    Beautiful set but is it real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on SA dagger and presentation case
    P
    Many

?

Can you post more photos

Quote by Chris57 View Post
    Beautiful set but is it real?
    Are you thinking of purchasing this?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No, that's all I have. I tried to get additional photos but I can't. Pretty much answers my question.

No, it was out of my price range and it looked to good to be true. With so much fake product out there I'm be hesitant to buy anything even if Himmler himself was selling it. This is not a hobby for novices to partake in which is a crying shame because it is fascinating! I think I'll buy known replicas of good quality to educate myself before taking the dive into the unknown. The knowledge and expertise here is beyond words, I'm in awe...

Dont waste your time Chris
    I seen those presentation boxes before many times.
    The interchangeable blades are for what? ...plain gr Rohm blade for work and the humped up damascus blade for dress occasions ?

and the blade washer?
    If thats all the photos you can get ...then its safe to say its fake which I already can see the details mentioned without more photos.
    Walk away.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Beautiful wood work and beautiful work on the dagger's grip and guard, but a waste of a real dagger.

And "The interchangeable blades are for what? ...plain gr Rohm blade for work and the humped up damascus blade for dress occasions ?"