Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack

Article about: Hey boys my buddy traded for this dagger. I don't like that the maker mark is buffed almost off. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Gary

?

Default Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack

Hey boys my buddy traded for this dagger. I don't like that the maker mark is buffed almost off. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack   Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack  

Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack   Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rohm SA dagger - Ernst Pack
    P
    Many

Hi Gary..theres good news and bad news....

Good News is the whole dagger is correct for an SA dagger yet ...Im not liking the fit of both crossguards...but this is only seen by the photos provide.
    The blade originally is an authentic Ground Rohm .....

The Bad News ........ The Rohm dedication is a reapplication with the font being way too fat and sloppy looking laser etch.

As the song goes performed by Dionne Warwick..." Walk on By "....leave that dagger where you found it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry thank you

?

Another genuine dagger in decent shape ruined.

Quote by Dave H View Post
    Another genuine dagger in decent shape ruined.
    Exactly ...if left alone ...it would of been near $2000.00 in value.
    Some future engineer tried his hand...gambled and lost big and now worth much less
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill