Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Beauties

Article about: I am currently undergoing chemo so my activities are severely limited. So I thought I would kill some time by taking a few snaps of some of my daggers to share with everyone. Annoyed from th

?

Default SA Beauties

I am currently undergoing chemo so my activities are severely limited. So I thought I would kill some time by taking a few snaps of some of my daggers to share with everyone.

From left to right are an SA by C.R. Linder, a double proofed NSKK by Eickhorn and an SA by Pfeilringwerk. One thing that I am unable to do is capture the mirror finish on the blades. Although I can see the mirror finish through the aperture, the camera just does not reproduce it. Time for a new camera I guess.

SA Beauties

SA Beauties

SA Beauties

SA Beauties

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Beauties
    P
    Many

very nice daggers,hope all goes well for you.

Three beauties you have posted Bernie!
    I don't think they can be upgraded.
    Good luck with your treatments.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Bernie you show us some lovely daggers, here!
    Pfeilring has a lovely logo, and all blades seem to be in great condition with their Original crossgrain still on them.
    The fittings are very clean, scabbards and grips looking excellent.
    a little trick:
    If you want to capture the Original cross grain turn the blade into the light, with its tip downwards and look down its spine.
    If you find out which angle shows you the grain then get you camera in the same angle and shoot!
    You will be able to capture it on cam, do it in daylight without flash.
    Man i hope chemo will do whats necassary for you, good luck!

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 12-07-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Best Of Luck With Your Treatments! Hang in there !

Hi Bernie, lovely daggers.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you will feel better soon.

Nice to have you on the forum. I remember you from the old days of the German Daggers forum. I fondly remember your Duck wall paper and the "Bernie Fondle".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Bernie,

3 stunning daggers

Thanks for showing them & get well soon !

Regards Mac 66.

Hey Bernie, nice daggers and i'm sending out positive waves for you!...

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Bernie, lovely daggers.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you will feel better soon.

Nice to have you on the forum. I remember you from the old days of the German Daggers forum. I fondly remember your Duck wall paper and the "Bernie Fondle".

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you all for the feedback and well wishes.

Ade,

LOL. The "Bernie Fondle" seems to have disappeared from the pages of history... along with the duck wallpaper.

Bernie

3 Nice SAs Bernie...and in great condition. A hobby is therapeutic in ones recovery of any type of illness or condition. Relaxation is the key..and it shows by these 3 posted beauties. Pfeilringwerk and Carl Linder are not that easy to find. Thanks for sharing and I wish you the best in your recovery. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast