Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.

Article about: Here is the last one out the family of three Very nice daggers. The father of the seller was a collector and has after his death bequeathed several daggers to his family. He starts collectin

?

Cor i will post it one of these days, i have a couple of nice SA's to post also....here a preview of the Henckels.

Best
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.
    P
    Many

?

Well done Rafael. Very nice dagger!
    Thanks for sharing.

THX Guys

@Ger what makes Henckels so special for you?

Regards Rafael

?

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    THX Guys

@Ger what makes Henckels so special for you?

Regards Rafael
    Henckels has one of the first registered logo's in de Solingen History and dates back to 1731
    Their quality is outstanding, looking at this Bowie which is probably well over 100 years, you can see the quality in every detail.
    Its also just a feel

Regards
    Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Henckels has one of the first registered logo's in de Solingen History and dates back to 1731
    Their quality is outstanding, looking at this Bowie which is probably well over 100 years, you can see the quality in every detail.
    Its also just a feel

Regards
    Ger
    That's interesting background information Ger! Thanks for your explanation.

Regards Rafael

For Rafael ..a few logos of never seen Henckel logos as the triplets and quadruplets were never used and registered only. It is assummed that Henckels did not want anyone jumping ahead and using the Henkel logo in another form.

This information comes from the late Anthony Carter Solingen producers reference.

Last edited by Larry C; 10-24-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

THX Larry for this specific information, never seen this logo,s before I like the one with te two trees

Here a nice pic from my collection so far I,m very proud of it As the German says ARBEIT ADELT!

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.  

Rafael, beautiful group shot! Splendid daggers you have there. Thanks for the photo. Bob

Beautiful piece! I'm looking at purchasing the same blade buy not as nice!

Hi Ben...do your home work always before purchase and post it in its own thread.
    Looking forward to seeing it

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2