Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger logo opinions

Article about: Just got a couple of photos of an SA makers mark I am not familiar with any Thoughts or opinions appreciated.More pics available if I am Interested....

Default SA dagger logo opinions

Just got a couple of photos of an SA makers mark I am not familiar with any Thoughts or opinions appreciated.More pics available if I am Interested....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger logo opinions   SA dagger logo opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger logo opinions
    P
    Many

As of 2009 the rarity scale put this Gottfried Muller producer at a most common 4.

12 years later not as common but not very rare either.
    Goofy looking thing I may add.
    A demi cog wheel with a supposed highly stylized horse.
    According to Anthony Carters research this company was situated in an agricultural horticultural area making scythes and eventually expanded into an important industrial plant situated in Herges Vogtei Germany.

In 1928 bread , cake meat knives and other cutlery.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry,Do you happen to know if the earlier examples were Anodized or were painted scabbards the norm throughout the period??

Earlier examples were anodized scabbards with nickel fittings. Later painted ones started to come 1935/36 onward with plated steel based fittings and very lates ones with zinc based plated fittings.
    -TJ-

?

They did their trademark two ways
    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images SA dagger logo opinions 

Quote by Geoff Ward View Post
    Thank you Larry,Do you happen to know if the earlier examples were Anodized or were painted scabbards the norm throughout the period??
    Hi Geoff ...Finngaill gave the best answer.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Lakeside Traders archive.. Early G. Muller SA Dagger | Lakesidetrader
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I would never figured out that is a horse under the cog?? styleized or not?.