Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SA DAGGER Malsch & Ambronn Steinbach

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a SA dagger from a rare maker MALSH AND AMBRON STEINBACH. From the first glance, you can see a repainted scabbard, which indicates some kind of intervention with th

?

Default SA DAGGER Malsch & Ambronn Steinbach

Hello. Today I am showing a SA dagger from a rare maker MALSH AND AMBRON STEINBACH. From the first glance, you can see a repainted scabbard, which indicates some kind of intervention with this dagger. The blade is very well preserved, but from the photos shown, you can't see a good cross grain and I don't know why the seller has reversed all the photos of the motto.
    I wasn't sure if I should make a thread about this dagger but there are a few things I like and I decided to make this thread.
    The dagger has a good grip fit to the crossguards and to the scabbard. The eagle is placed lower to the cross guard as it should be on this maker. The pommel screw is in good condition and shows no signs of repeated disassembly.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.SA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn SteinbachSA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn Steinbach

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA DAGGER  Malsch & Ambronn Steinbach
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a good sound SA to me.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Dagger is early ...scabbard and fittings are mid to late period.
    Doesnt make a difference if its a good fit or not.

Mismatched

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry. Thanks for the help. I left this piece for another collection. The dagger was put up for auction and the price went up a lot. Three more similar daggers were sold. People are already bidding on everything and I don't know where the prices will go.
    Regards Georgi.