Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this SA dagger real or fake?

Article about: Sorry for the bad lighting

Default Is this SA dagger real or fake?

Sorry for the bad lighting

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this SA dagger real or fake?
    P
    Many

Is there a producer logo?

Can we get a full length view of the dagger and scabbard?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here you go

The dagger is authentic and the blade appears a bit over cleaned...but those guards are correct for that distributor including the Gruppe mark "B" for Berlin. Nice find.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thank you I appreciate your help

Mr Corn ...please return the photos that you posted or risk having your tenure here removed.
    Photos become the domain of this website and if you do not agree ..that is your decision and the Administration reserves that same right of member removal.

Do this quickly please.

Larry

How do I edit my posts?

- - ------- - -

I just figured it out nevermind

Sorry for the bad lighting

Edit: I thought I found a way to edit them. Apparently, I was not really editing my post it just made a new post. My old posts do not have actual edit buttons.

Maybe Larry was not clear, we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites for this very reason, if the photos are not uploaded correctly, they will disappear making this thread useless in the future.
    The following thread will explain how to upload your photos correctly.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)